Insulated Door DASMA TDS-163 calculated R-Value: 6.52*
- 2” thick sections constructed of pre-finished galvanized steel
- Insulated models feature either heavy duty vinyl or 27 gauge steel backers
- Box shaped stiles are riveted to the face of the section and are galvanized for additional corrosion protection
- Tongue and groove meeting rails provide superior rail strength and weather resistance
- Glass is available in 1/8" DSB, 1/8" Lexan, Insulated or 1/4" tempered glass
- Glass is easily replaced or substituted by removing molded frames
- Exhaust port is optional for bottom section
- Track options include 2” or 3” bracket or clip angle mount and designed to accommodate virtually any headroom design requirements
- Heavy duty hardware may be specified with 11 or 14 gauge hinges and 10 ball rollers
- Bottom U-shaped astragal in an aluminum retainer is standard
Increased windload requirements may be specified.
- All models are available in finishing coat of white. Additional sandstone, brown and silver finishes are available in models 3240/41/42 ONLY
Call us at (201) 621 - 2161 to schedule your consultation and survey today.